health and beauty
Boots Beauty Play Tables
Boots and category leader P&G asked for a destination for the full electrical beauty products category. Expectations were high. Blur the lines between online shopping and physical shopping while ensuring Boots gets the sale, whatever the purchase path may be.
Integrated physical and digital elements deliver a category solution for electrical beauty products. Retail experience elements include:
- Integrate digital engagement for product information and hands-on testing along with the ability to browse and shop the entire Boots product offer, through direct connection to Boots.com. Increase shopper dwell time and drive Boots sales over other retail channels.
- Use Connected large touch screens and small format screens provide product information and connect directly to Boots.com
- Stretched interactive video wall to attract, with lift and learn technology driving product engagement and education,
- Physical elements include furniture and lockable cabinets to feature product displays including secure product holders.
- QR codes can easily be scanned by shoppers with their mobile phones.
- 9 Screens per table, 4G connected
- On-going content creation, device monitoring and support services
- 18% sales uplift introducing experience led table verses traditional static product presentation
- 99.6% compliance, device monitoring and in-depth analytics reporting.
- POPAI Gold award winner for Innovation.
- POPAI Silver award winner for health & beauty.
“Our vision for a truly integrated shopper experience was fully realized in this Boots solution. Shoppers get a hands-on experience with additional digital support for our high-value products. A win for our brands and for Boots”
P&G, Category Insight & Strategy
A few additional successful retail projects