Garmin MID programme
Garmin challenged us to create a modular and flexible display system that can be used across Europe to reduce costs and improve brand consistency.
- Create high-performance retail experiences with product engagement.
- Ensure ability to add in high-impact digital elements for retail theatre.
- Provide a Garmin-specific security system with multiple options to provide the right level of theft-prevention in-store.
Three key display components each in two sizes create a wide range of display formats
- Adaptable graphics and product holders allow the same display family to work across the diverse range of Garmin category products.
- Connected smart screens with our Connie system allow customized content for lift-and-learn solutions wherever in the world displays are placed.
- A range of technology integration options to achieve the right ROI for the retail opportunity.
- Custom security system with gold, silver and bronze options ensures retailers have the right level of protection for their needs.
- 25% cost savings over previous single market versions.
- 8 core display elements build out 15 different displays.
- Product device holders range reduced 83%
- Store with smart screens in Sweden sold 36 times more product than stores without connected smart screens.
- POPAI Sports and Fashion Gold Award Winner.
“Since engaging with Displayplan, we have gained a significantly better understanding of which watches our customers are interested in. The team monitor this data closely and it forms a key part of our in-store strategy.”
Garmin EMEA Merchandising Manager
A few additional successful retail projects