We are looking for a bright, talented and creative concept designer.
Objective: Design sustainable, on-budget, on-brand and on-time display and retail solutions for the world’s most prominent brands and retailers.
Key Functions: Think, create and deliver concepts that consider trends, brand, cost and supply needs. Bring together these elements to solve problems, answer the brief and present your ideas clearly within the business. Creating new ideas needs to consider all aspects and the effects that design decisions have on the end 3D result. Understanding how your design work fits into the route to market will shorten the process and generate revenue. Your ideas must incorporate design for disassembly principles to enable effective recycling at the end of life.
Skill set and experience:
• 3 to 6 years experience
• Industrial/product design degree or equivalent
• Experienced user of 3D and 2D design software
• Strong sketching ability
• Proven abilities in problem solving/lateral thinking
• Good interpersonal skills — works well in a team environment
• Aware of the latest trends and what good design looks like!
To apply, please send your CV and full contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org